
Aggborough Stadium is a football stadium in Kidderminster, England. It is the home ground of Kidderminster Harriers, and has a capacity of 6,444, of which 3,140 can be seated. The ground was also the home of Worcester City between 2013 and 2016.

Albert Cricket Ground, also known as the Albert Reserve and previously as the Warehouseman's Cricket Ground, is a cricket ground in St Kilda, Victoria. It is operated by the Melbourne Cricket Club (MCC), and used as its primary home ground in the Victorian Premier Cricket competition.

The Athletic Grounds was a football ground and the home of Millwall Athletic Football Club from 1890–1901, the team who went on to become Millwall. It was situated on the Isle of Dogs, East London. It was the third stadium Millwall had occupied since their formation as a football club in 1885. Millwall were formidable at the Athletics Grounds, winning 73% of their games. In total they played 147 games here in all competitions, winning 108, losing 24 and drawing 15.
The Baseball Ground was a stadium in Derby, England. It was first used for baseball as the home of Derby Baseball Club from 1890 until 1898 and then for football as the home of Derby County from 1895 until 1997. The club's reserve and youth sides used it until 2003, when it finally closed as a sports stadium after 113 years and was demolished.
The Beotibar fronton is a short fronton located in Tolosa, Gipuzkoa. The fronton is mainly dedicated to hand-pelota and it was home of the 1958 and the 1962 1st Hand-Pelota singles championships as of 1962, 1965, 1970, 1971 and 2009 editions of 2nd Hand-Pelota singles championship.
Bury Golf Club, is a private golf course and club in Unsworth, Bury, designed by Alister MacKenzie, Charles Hugh Alison, and Harry Shapland Colt. The club was originally located at a course in Redvales, Bury, before moving to its current Unsworth location in 1922. The current course is eighteen-holes in length, and sits east of the clubhouse at Unsworth Hall. Notable players include Harry Vardon, Henry James, Sandy Herd, and Alister MacKenzie.

Close Hall is a former multi-purpose facility on the campus of the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States, that was opened in 1890 and demolished between 1968 and 1970. In 1896, Close Hall hosted the first collegiate five-on-five basketball game.

Exposition Park was the name given to three historic stadiums, located in what is today Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The fields were used mainly for professional baseball and American football from c. 1879 to c. 1915. The ballparks were initially located on the north side of the Allegheny River in Allegheny City, Pennsylvania. The city was annexed into Pittsburgh in 1907, which became the city's North Side, located across from Pittsburgh's downtown area. Due to flooding from the nearby river, the three stadiums' exact locations varied somewhat. The final version of the ballpark was between the eventual sites of Three Rivers Stadium and PNC Park.

The Germantown Cricket Club is a cricket club in the Germantown neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. It was one of the four principal cricket clubs in the city and was one of the clubs contributing members to the Philadelphian cricket team. It was founded on 10 August 1854 in what is now the northwest section of the city, and is the nation's second oldest cricket club. Its clubhouse was designed by architects McKim, Mead & White. The U.S. National tennis championship, precursor to today's US Open, was played on Germantown Cricket's lawn tennis courts from 1921 to 1923.
Glamorganshire Golf Club is located in Lower Penarth in the Vale of Glamorgan, Wales, 7.3 miles south west from the capital city of Cardiff and is one of the oldest golf clubs in Wales. The club was founded by the Earl of Plymouth.

Headingley Cricket Ground, known for sponsorship reasons as Emerald Headingley Cricket Ground, is a cricket ground in the Headingley Stadium complex in Leeds, England. It adjoins the Headingley Rugby Stadium through a shared main stand, although the main entrance to the cricket ground is at the opposite Kirkstall Lane end. It has hosted Test cricket since 1899 and has a capacity of 18,350.

Headingley Rugby Stadium shares the same site as Headingley Cricket Ground and is home to Leeds Rhinos. Headingley is also the 5th largest rugby league stadium in England.

Headingley Stadium is a stadium complex in Headingley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, comprising two separate grounds, Headingley Cricket Ground and Headingley Rugby Stadium, linked by a two-sided stand housing common facilities. The grounds are the respective homes of Yorkshire County Cricket Club (CCC) and Leeds Rhinos rugby league club. Initially owned by the Leeds Cricket, Football and Athletic Company, the complex is now owned by Yorkshire CCC, which jointly manages it with Leeds Rugby Limited, a joint venture of two rugby clubs.

Hurst Park Club Ground is a cricket ground in East Molesey, Surrey. The ground formerly occupied the round area inside Hurst Park Racecourse. The first recorded match was in 1890 when it hosted its only first-class match between Hurst Park Club and the touring Australians. The ground moved to the far east of the park. 93 years later, Surrey played a single List-A match at the ground against Northamptonshire.

Hurst Park Racecourse was a racecourse at Moulsey Hurst, West Molesey, Surrey. It was first laid out in 1890. The racecourse was the scene of an arson attack by Kitty Marion and Clara Elizabeth Giveen. The two suffragettes were establishing a revenge attack following the death of Emily Davison at the Derby in 1913.

Lingfield Park Racecourse is a horse racing course at Lingfield in Surrey, United Kingdom. It is owned by the ARC Racing and Leisure Group, formerly Arena Leisure Plc.

The Lord Nelson Ground was a football ground and the home of Millwall Rovers Football Club from 1886–1890, the team who went on to become Millwall. The ground was situated behind the Lord Nelson pub on East Ferry Road on the Isle of Dogs, East London. It was the second stadium that Millwall have occupied since their formation as a football club in 1885. Millwall played a total of 101 games at this ground, winning 59, losing 30 and drawing 12.

Madison Square Garden (1890–1926) was an indoor arena in New York City, the second by that name, and the second and last to be located at 26th Street and Madison Avenue in Manhattan. Opened in 1890 at the cost of about $500,000, it replaced the first Madison Square Garden, and hosted numerous events, including boxing matches, orchestral performances, light operas and romantic comedies, the annual French Ball, both the Barnum and the Ringling circuses, and the 1924 Democratic National Convention, which nominated John W. Davis after 103 ballots. The building closed in 1925, and was replaced by the third Madison Square Garden at Eighth Avenue and 50th Street, which was the first to be located away from Madison Square.

The Meigs County Fairgrounds is a county fairgrounds located north of Pomeroy in Meigs County, Ohio, United States. Some of the fairgrounds has been designated a historic site, with particular emphasis having been placed on the fairgrounds' racetrack and its associated grandstand.

The Nice Lawn Tennis Club is a tennis complex in Nice, France. It is the home venue of the ATP World Tour's Nice Open as of 2010.

North Adelaide Golf Course is a 54 hole golf course in Adelaide, South Australia. The golf course is situated in the park lands which surround the City of Adelaide. The course consists of three courses, the Par 69 North Course, the Par 71 South Course, and an 18 hole Par 3 course. The North Adelaide Golf Course is perhaps the only golf course of its size to be located only a kilometre away from the business heart of a capital city.

Ochilview Park is a football stadium in Stenhousemuir in central Scotland, which is the home ground of Scottish League Two club, Stenhousemuir. The stadium has a capacity of 3,746 with 626 seated.
The Real Plaza de Toros de El Puerto de Santa María is a bullring in El Puerto de Santa María, Spain.

The Polo Grounds was the name of three stadiums in Upper Manhattan, New York City, used mainly for professional baseball and American football from 1880 through 1963. The original Polo Grounds, opened in 1876 and demolished in 1889, was built for the sport of polo. Bound on the south and north by 110th and 112th Streets and on the east and west by Fifth and Sixth (Lenox) Avenues, just north of Central Park, it was converted to a baseball stadium when leased by the New York Metropolitans in 1880. The fourth Polo Grounds is the one generally indicated when the Polo Grounds is referenced. That is, the third Polo Grounds, built in 1890, as renovated after a fire in 1911. It was located in Coogan's Hollow and was noted for its distinctive bathtub shape, very short distances to the left and right field walls, and an unusually deep center field.

Sleepy Hollow Country Club is a historic country club in Scarborough-on-Hudson in Briarcliff Manor, New York. The club was founded in 1911, and its clubhouse was known as Woodlea, a 140-room Vanderbilt mansion owned by Colonel Elliott Fitch Shepard and his wife Margaret Louisa Vanderbilt Shepard. It was built in 1892–95 at a cost of $2 million and was designed by the architectural firm McKim, Mead & White; the estate became a contributing property to the Scarborough Historic District in 1984.

Solitude is a football stadium in Belfast, Northern Ireland. It is the oldest football stadium in Ireland, and the home ground of Ireland's oldest football club, Cliftonville. The stadium holds 6,224, but is currently restricted to 2,530 under safety legislation.

The WACA is a sports stadium in Perth, Western Australia. The stadium's name derives from the initials of its owners and operators, the Western Australian Cricket Association.